Call for Artist Members
Artistic Roots is currently taking applications to jury for our waiting list.
Click to download Application and Information package.
Artistic Roots can provide you with mentoring, workshops, and support to help you improve your creative and business skills while providing an outlet for your work. We encourage personal artistic growth as well as professionalism in presentation.
As a cooperative gallery, Artistic Roots’ members share the financial responsibility of running the gallery. Our fees, work and monthly membership dues are what keep the doors open, the gallery heated and the lights on.
Each member is responsible for:
- New members agree to pay a one-time fee of $45.00.
- Members pay $60.00 dues per month.
- A sales commission of 10% will be retained by the gallery each month.
Credit card fees of 4%, when applicable, will also be deducted from each member’s sales.
- Each member is required to learn the retail operation of the gallery,
and is responsible for working two four hour shifts per month.
- Members are required to participate in scheduled gallery rotations.
- All members are required to attend at least six of the 12 monthly membership meetings per year.
Further details regarding DUES, FEES & RESPONSIBILITIES are on the last page of the Application and Information package.
Please email Jeannette McArthur at Artistic Roots if you have any questions or need more information. Or call the gallery 603-536-2750. Open Mon - Sat 10-6, Sunday 12-4
73 Main Street - On the Common - Plymouth, NH ~ 603.536.2750
This site is protected by copyright and trademark laws under both United States and International law.
All rights reserved. ©
2010 - 2022 , Artistic Roots